*URGENT IMPORTANT MESSAGE* Tomorrow is April fools day!
Dodge pranks coming your way by 1-upping them with some of our favorite photo tricks!
- Set up your cam + tripod in a secret spot, glue a quarter to the ground, and catch a friend in a photo trap!
- Take a tip from this photo-trickster who found tagged photos of his friend James, modified them, and switched them with the originals on facebook!
- Send your photo buddies this amazing video of a completely clear pinhole box camera and “directionally desensitized” film that you can load in daylight!
- Try the photographers version of a rickroll: send them all the link to your “new portfolio site”, but have it actually direct them to awkward stock photos!
Photo by Hideaki Hamada
10 Totally New Ways to Play with Instagram
All kinds of new web apps, printing, sticker-making, and cat-photo-collecting Instagram sites have popped up!
Here’s a small sneak at what you can do. Click on the link above to learn about more sites!
1. View and manage your stream online – Inkstagram
2. Make a photobooth, prints, books or stickers – Instaprint
3. View it on your iPad – Instagallery
4. Find Instagram photos by geography – Cartagr.am
5. Decorate your life with Instagram photos- Hatchcraft
6. Search by keyword – Snapfinch
7. View photos of Instagrammed cats or dogs – Nekostogram and Inustagram
8. Browse Instagram users’ Flickr accounts – Gramjunction
9. Be the judge – Pic-a-fight
10. Meet other instagrammers in REAL LIFE- InstaMeet
Photo: Hatchcraft’s Boo Box frame